Terms & Conditions
Please read and familiarize yourself with our terms and conditions, which apply to website freshseafish.ie and our company Ireland West Seafare Ltd. If you proceed with purchasing from our website you are automatically agreeing to accept the below terms & conditions.
- Fillets from our wild caught can vary in size.
- Delivered weight may vary +/- 8 to 10% from ordered weight.
- Filleted fish price is based on 500grams to 1 kilo unless otherwise specified.
- We will portion & prepare fish to your specification free of charge, which may affect the received weight (the trimmings, skin you may ask to be removed)
- Deliveries shall have label giving product name, weight, recommended storage temperature, and use by date, along with other labeling requirements.
- We reserve the right to remove any of our products from the listings/order/delivery if it does not meet our quality standards.
- If one/or more of the fish range you order is not available we will endeavor to contact you with suggestion of similar product. Due to weather conditions, fish quotas on landing etc., we may have to substitute some of your fish choices.
- When you collect/receive your order please check all is in order. Complaints will not be accepted after 24 hours.
- With home delivery please give precise address and eircode.
- As it is a perishable item we will require someone at home to receive the delivery, or a safe place to leave it. There will be no refund is unsuccessful delivery.
- If collection is from one of our mobile units, please collect up to 1 hour before mobile departure, no refunds if late for pick up and mobile gone. It is your responsibility to collect your order within the requested time.
- Special offer prices will be discounted at source and shown on your receipt.
- For collection from Mobile units orders are to be placed by 1pm the day before delivery.
- We may change, or modify the Terms & conditions of this website or the content of the website at any time with or without notice.